We had been appointed to provide drainage services and geographical mapping to confirm the location, dept, directions, and ownership for the proposed extension and refurbishment to a Grade II listed building within Gerrard’s Cross, Buckinghamshire.
The site was originally built in 1667 in the medieval period was originally home to the 1st Baron Jeffreys of Wemby Judge George Jeffreys who rebuilt the house in about 1676-1685.
In 1966, the property was bought by WEC International restored and improved certain areas of the property. In 2016, it was then sold to the new owners of Bulstrode Park Ltd turned into a 5* Luxury Hotel.
Our engineers transfer the drainage data gathered on-site to AutoCAD and complete the entire inspection report, including the drawings, whilst on site.
We use iTouch Live technology to deliver the report and footage directly from site.invests in advanced equipment in order to deliver innovative surveying and mapping services We quality check every report, adding personalised & fully considered recommendations.
We deliver the report & footage instantly, irrespective of size, via our secure customer portal.