Investing In A Home Buyers Drain Survey Report
Drain 247 have been carrying out homebuyers drain surveys inspection for over 20 years in London and Hertfordshire. Investing in a homebuyers drain surveys you will get a better understanding of the underground pipework running through and around the property, the home buyers drain survey report will identify any issues within the drainage system, including blockages, fractures, collapsed pipes, displaced joints, root intrusions, misconnections or leaks which could lead to subsidence and preventing the homebuyer from inheriting problems and not breaking the law.
We’re a Leading Homebuyers Drain Surveys Company
Covering London and Hertfordshire
Need a quote or some more info? Call 0800 612 8038
Are The Drains In The Property Correctly Installed
Under Section 109 Water Industry Act 1991 says it’s illegal to have drains in a property connected in the wrong way. Misconnected drains were made illegal by the Environmental Act 1990 and are the responsibility of the property owner to fix.
Need A Quote
Fixed Price Drain Survey
✔ Camera Survey Conducted
✔ Full HB Condition Report
✔ Computerised Drainage Plan
✔ Recommendations & Cost
✔ Still images of defects
✔ Full Drainage Inspection
As a professional drainage company, we would always recommend that any new homebuyers to having a Pre-Purchase Drain Survey or a homebuyer drain survey carried out before they committing to signing because if after you move into your new property you discover defects within the drainage system this could turn out to be quite costly.
Book A Home Buyers Drain Survey
It’s important to ensure that the property has no underlying problems
Why Would I Need a Home Buyers Drain Survey?
- Drainage system Ownership
- Drawing Plan to show drainage system
- CCTV Structural Condition Reporting
- Misconnections a wrong or faulty connection
- Detection of Vermin / Rat Infestation within the drainage system
- Surveyors do not carry the equipment to carry out an in-depth drain survey
- Buyers are often left in the dark about the condition of drains
- Insurance companies are now requesting a drain survey before offering cover.
- Water companies could be for-warned about defects and preventing the buyer from inheriting problems.
- Homebuyers may not be aware of how important it is to have a survey as this will provide especially important information about the structural integrity of the drainage pipework
Need A Quote Or Some More Info?
Speak to our experts call free: 0800 612 8038