Investing In A Home Buyers Drain Survey Report
All our homebuyer’s drain inspection surveys are supplied with a full written condition report, drainage plan, colour photographs, description of defects, depths location, and measurements, plus recommendation along with a quotation for the repairs and DVD evidence.
Drains 247 have been carrying out homebuyers’ drain surveys inspection for over 20 years in London and Hertfordshire. Investing in homebuyers drain surveys you will get a better understanding of the underground pipework running through and around the property.
Are The Drains In The Property Correctly Installed
Section 109 Water Industry Act 1991 says it’s illegal to have drains in a property connected in the wrong way. Misconnected drains were made illegal by the Environmental Act 1990 and are the responsibility of the property owner to fix.
As a professional drainage company, we would always recommend that any new homebuyers to having a Pre-Purchase Drain Survey or a homebuyer drain survey carried out before they committing to signing because if after you move into your new property you discover defects within the drainage system this could turn out to be quite costly.
CCTV Camera surveys these days are not only used for fault finding once a problem has been identified, it is now very common practice for potential home purchasers to request a drain survey before completing the sale. Given the potential cost of drain repairs, CCTV surveys can definitely pay for themselves many times over.
The home buyer drain survey report will identify any issues within the drainage system, including blockages, fractures, collapsed pipes, displaced joints, root intrusions, misconnections, or leaks that could lead to subsidence and preventing the homebuyer from inheriting problems and not breaking the law.
All of our operators are fully trained in the operation of the equipment and are supported by an experienced crew
Get A Quote
Why Would I Need a Home Buyers Drain Survey?
- Drainage system Ownership
- Drawing Plan to show drainage system
- CCTV Structural Condition Reporting
- Misconnections a wrong or faulty connection
- Detection of Vermin / Rat Infestation within the drainage system
- Surveyors do not carry the equipment to carry out an in-depth drain survey
- Buyers are often left in the dark about the condition of drains
- Insurance companies are now requesting a drain survey before offering cover.
- Water companies could be for-warned about defects and preventing the buyer from inheriting problems.
- Homebuyers may not be aware of how important it is to have a survey as this will provide important information about the drainage pipework
Need a quote or some more info?
Homebuyers Drain Survey Inspection Fixed Price
Get A Quote