Pre-Planned Drainage Maintenance
Drain247.co.uk often undertake our pre-planned drainage maintenance for many of our commercial clients.
With pre-planned drainage maintenance we are able to analyse and review any problems or potential issues with our clients as well as proposing solutions via specific maintenance plans. This helps them reduce any mshaps and loss of time and money due to disruption to their business and normal operations.
Reasons to have a planned maintenance plan
- A maintenance plan helps reduce emergency plumbing which is high cost.
- You can plan your expenditure based on what needs doing and future work.
- It helps you to avoid health and safety issues that can arise.
- It helps you avoid downtime from essential operation facilities like drains and toilets.
- It helps reduce any loss in business operation and any loss of revenue as a result.
Our Maintenance Process – Just 4 Simple Steps
Our highly skilled, experienced drain engineers visit your site and will help formulate a plan that is cost-effective and provide the best maintenance plan specific for your business and setup.
Step 1 – FREE Inspection – Our engineers will visit your business premises and carry our a free inspection.
Step 2 – Recommendations – Normally we will recommend that the pipework and drainage are initially cleaned to ensure full flow and proper working order.
Step 3 – Maintenance Package – A tailor made maintenance package is prepared to meet your specific needs and requirements.
Step 4 – Appointment – Together with you we arrange a convenient appointment where our engineers will carry out pre-planned maintenance works.
How Much Does a Drain Maintenance Plan Cost?
Each drain maintenance plan provided by Drain247.co.uk is discussed and designed to meet our clients specific requirements.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements with us.
What Types of Businesses Can Benefit from a Drain Maintenance Plan?
Every business requires healthy sewers, drainage, toilets and so on. Therefore anyone can suffer a loss in business operation time and revenue, and should consider pre-planned maintenance.
Some of the common types of companies we work with include:
- Shopping Centres
- Pubs, Bars and Restaurants
- Car Garages and Car Washes
- Schools and Colleges
- Rental Apartment Blocks
- Education & University Buildings
Out of Hours and Emergency Works
We are called Drain 247, this means we are a 24/7 drainage company and we can respond and carry out work out of hours, on weekends or even at night. This often helps avoid disruption or any loss of business during daytime and core working hours. We work to suit you.
What Maintenance Services are offered?
- We have several drain maintenance packages available as per your requirements.
- Our maintenance visits are often monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual.
- Our maintenance packages often include servicing of taps, toilets, urinals, pipework and jetting of drains.
- For larger buildings and commercial maintenance we can service septic tanks, surface water and foul drainage.
- We can also cover clearance of gutters, downpipes and soakways if required.
Contact Us for More Information
Please contact us to discuss your requirements with us. We are happy to arrange a FREE, no obligation visit and quotation for you.