The presence of damp and mould in your home won’t just affect the look of your house but also your health. There is a musty smell accompanied with lack of ventilation. These smells are associated with damp. The reason why we have more cases of biological agents in our indoor environment is because of the presence of damps and improper ventilation. When there is excess moisture on all indoor materials, there would automatically be the growth of varieties of microbes such as fungi, bacteria, mould and others. All they do is emit cells, spores and volatile organic compounds into the indoor environment. With these negative developments, damps and moulds have been suggested to be capable of creating health problem.